So I’m watching this video about melanin technology.
And I learn that people with high deposits of melanin store more fat in their bodies because melanin attaches itself to fat. So basically we (because i’m black obviously) can live longer periods of time with low amounts of food or go days without food since body fat stays with us.
This is also the reason why a lot of black women are…big. Eating foods high in fat (meat, sugar, breads, starches) even small amounts as a black women will make you fat because it sticks to our bones tougher than most other races.
So…to prevent that (if you want to be skinny…lol) you CAN live off fruits, veggies, nuts, and things of that nature. You will not become a twig or die because you arent eating meat! That is a huge fat ass lie. LOL. Actually…our bodies are set up where we can fast more often too. So if you want to go a few days without eating or eating VERY little go ahead…it will not harm you or make you sick.
Just putting this here for future reference.
- lukeybabee reblogged this from nozebras
- nozebras reblogged this from royaledoll
- sondriawrites likes this
- applesandcaterpillars likes this
- azurevoid likes this
- princessdakara said: Do you know if that applies to all people with melanin or does that generally apply to African-Americans, Africans etc?
- princessdakara likes this
- royaledoll posted this